Thursday 23 May 2013

A love of Amigurumi

Welcome to the very first Treacher Creature Blog post. I taught myself to crochet Amigurumi style creatures 2 years ago. I not at all good at reading patterns so instead taught myself the basic techniques and started designing my own creatures from there. Crocheting has become a real joy and passion for me, it is the most relaxing pursuit I have found. As an artist I strive to create new and varied designs and love most to crochet one of a kind soft sculpture pieces, many of which are miniatures. Below are some of my favourite designs so far.

Many more Amigurumi creatures can be found for sale at treachercreatures.etsy.com
Also follow me at http://www.facebook.com/treachercreatures


Amigurumi Sweetpea the Dragon

Amigurumi Carlotta the Fox


Amigurumi Winston the Raccoon

Amigurumi Rosebud Polar Bear

Amigurumi Kangaroo

Amigurumi Valentine Alien

3 comments: